Changes to the operation of our sales departments
In light of the recent NSW Government restrictions, our online showroom at www.mcccarrolls.com.au remains open for business, however, our Sydney based showrooms are temporarily closed to guests for the ongoing health and safety of our community.
Whilst our doors may be closed to visitors our team are available to answer any questions you may have on our new and pre-owned vehicles, to host virtual tours of your model of interest and to assist you in securing your car of choice through our click and collect service. Please feel free to visit our website or contact our team via email or phone.
Service and Parts Departments Remain Open
In order to support your mobility needs, our service workshops remain open for regular maintenance and urgent repairs. To ensure your safety and that of our team we are operating in line with the latest Covid Safety measures and will confirm any changes to our regular servicing process upon booking.
Our Parts department remains open on a click and collect basis.
MCCARROLL’S ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR HEALTH, WELL BEING AND MOBILITY.
Your health and safety are paramount to our team and we will ensure that we maintain a high standard of hygiene throughout the common areas and our vehicles.
We continue to closely monitor all updated information from official authorities including the World Health Organisation, the Australian Government and NSW Health.
In line with NSW Health recommendations, all McCarroll’s sites are registered as COVID Safe Businesses.
The McCarroll’s COVID Safety Plan guidelines include:
- Contactless transactions available for both Service or Sales
- Service drop-off: call ahead to arrange an outside meeting to receive your new vehicle without direct contact
- Looking to purchase: request a virtual appointment or detailed vehicle video
- Access your trade-in valuation online
- We welcome offers and are ready to negotiate online or over the phone
- If there is a vehicle that is of interest to you, you can make your purchase through our ‘click and collect’ service on our web site
In addition to our regular cleaning process, McCarroll’s has introduced a number of additional measures. These include:
- Increased cleaning of heavy traffic areas
- Regular sanitisation of all loan cars
- Re-training in best-hygiene and social-distancing practices for all teams
- Contact-conscious service driveway drop-off options
We will continue to follow the advice of health officials and implement alternate arrangements when necessary. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please reach out to McCarroll’s Contact Centre on 1300 248 407 or firstname.lastname@example.org